Sunday, September 20, 2009

News: Mazinger Z design sketches

Bandai created a series named designer corner in the Tamashii website to promote the soul of chogokin Shin Mazinger Z product line and the anime series.  These are the latest updates from that series.

I always have a soft spot for these design line drawings, to me, you can see the original interpretations that the designer had intended.  Quite fascinating...

BTW, I cancelled my preorder for GX49, Mazinger Z with God Scrander.  In the Sep issue of Dengeki magazine, the unpainted pictures show that only half of the upper torso, the lower torso, the upper arms and the thighs are metal, the rest are plastic.  I figured, if I wanted so much plastic, I would have ordered the plastic model version and saved a boatload of money.  No thanks, I love the GX-45.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment