Wednesday, July 7, 2010

News: Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II Ezio

Arriving at the end of Q3 2010 will be Hot Toys' Assassin's Creed II Ezio. I can't really comment on the likeness of Ezio because you hardly see his face in the game, I suppose it's reasonably alike, but my first impression is that the figure seems a bit shorter than I remember, may be it's just these photos. I like the details on the costume they had reproduced, I personally would like to see more of the weapons, especially the different swords he has (they are much fancier) and I thought he had a projectile weapon (gun on the wrist? It's been a long time since I played) towards the end of the game...Anyway, back to the weapons, I hope they release an add-on weapon pack that has the additional weapons...Overall a pretty decent effort.




No comments:

Post a Comment