Tuesday, August 31, 2010

News: CM's Corp Chojin Sentai Baratack

The next Brave Gokin (#34) is going to be Chojin Sentai Baratack - Super Human Battle Team Baratack!

Been waiting for this one to come out, just not expecting another pricey entry, this one is going to be 23800 yen at full price. I am going to wait and see what the market does, having learned my lesson with Gakeen. Anyway back to the story.

I remember this as the last of the magnetic robot series in my childhood, may be because I grew out of this type of shows, in the end, especially the final episode, I remember saying to myself, this is a pretty childish (aka lame) ending...***spoiler alert***...I think all the bad guys turned good and were forgiven, and not that they did anything too bad in the first place, obviously there was zero bloodshed.

The show such as it was, didn't affect how much I like this robot design, although I have always been fond of the magnetic robots: Jeeg, Gakeen (very hot female lead), Godam (one of the best shows)...

This seems to be dutifully reproduced with a ton of accessories, and comes with t he five planes that combined into the command plane (the heros are quick smart to fight from a distance).


No comments:

Post a Comment