Sunday, October 3, 2010

News: Upcoming Soul of Chogokin

GA graphics posted some closeups of the Daltanius test model from Tamashii Nation 2010, also included a blue print of Godsigma.

My memory of "Universe Emperor" Godsigma TV show was not very pleasant, I faintly recall at about the midway point, the professor guy what was supposed to be helping the good guys, all of a sudden turned evil.  It was a bit too much of a concept for a kid to understand (way back when...).  Also, the animation was out right crappy, I can draw much better.  Anyhow, looks like someone at Bandai likes it more than me...


My memory of Daltanius on the other hand, was much more positive.  The theme song on the show is one of my all time favorites when it comes to anime theme songs.  I am not sure I buy the new lion design, but hack, I lost my original chogokin as a kid, I owe myself this one.    In fact, I sensed Bandai will be bringing this one back probably since last year, mostly because they are running of licenses and you can only do so many Mazinger.  I will speculate too that Bandai will bring the Starcrow from Starzinger back.  You just watch...I am that confident.  




No comments:

Post a Comment