Sunday, March 14, 2010

Review: GFFN Gundam Unicorn ReZel

Just got my GFFN ReZel, so just want to share some thoughts. These pictures are borrowed from GA Graphics because the site has good pictures and I am still fiddling with my studio set up...(not ready to take pictures yet).

Personally, I think the GFFN is going down hill if they don't start to address some value issue. If you read my review on the 1st item released in this series (the ZII), you would know that I really had high hopes for it since you really get a quality (lots of metal joints), well designed, sharp looking piece in the ZII. Then I got the GFFN Strike, ok, good design, much less metal usage, still, sharp lines...

Then I got the ReZel, you'd notice that the packaging is identical to a normal GFF (other than the label 'Next Generation' of course, the first two releases both featured a different designed package from the standard GFF). There is very minimal metal in this figure if any at all, it's very sharp and the plastic is of high quality, but I just feel being misled...this is more like a transformable Robot Damashii item to be honest...

You can see more pictures at the GA Graphics website or wait for mine if and when I get to do them...



No comments:

Post a Comment