Thursday, May 13, 2010

News: 2010 49th Shizuoka Show

Lots of goodies coming our way...

To start things off, here is a show sample of a 1/35 nutcracker from Hasegawa, looks like target practice for a Gundam if you asked me...


RG Gundam looking better each and every day


From the new movie, Gundam Double O Qant, Gundam Savania and Raphael Gundam. The Savania just screams "I am ripping off Vardant from Linebarrels of Iron"...but I like it the most...



I have an urge to see a James Bond movie after looking at the nicely designed skiing Gundam...Seriously, I do think the skis balanced out the otherwise top heavy Avalanche.


Delta Plus from UC0096
Shinanju from UC0096, I am liking this design more and more, there will likely be a Robot Damashii release in the future, I bet.

Angero's Gaela Zulu from UC0096, I think this medieval design will look better with a huge sword or a lance.
MG VDash Gundam and VDash Core Booster.

I like the smart gun design, and I hope the VDash package comes with the overhang gatling canon that the Core Booster package has...



ZZ Gundam gets a redesign. I still have the old HG ZZ Gundam in storage, and looking at this, the proportions and shape are much better, I put this down as a may be in my plans.



Pictures totally borrowed from GA Graphics and Rainbow Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment