Tuesday, May 11, 2010

News: Mega House Gundam Cosmo Fleet Act 4

Fresh off the press is the sample pics for the much anticipated Mega House Gundam Cosmo Fleet Act 4 series. If you've read my rambling on Argama Kai earlier, you will know that I scraped my custom built plan for Nahel Argama because of this release from Mega House (which of course led me to custom designed an Argama Kai - Look under the Gunpla category for that post and others).

Anyway back to this baby, for 3900 yen you get 5 blind boxes (no guarantee you get all 5 ships), but damn how can you not take a chance. I predict a quick sold out. I pre-ordered of course.

All 5 ships have never before been commercially produced as far as I know:

1) Ra Cailum from Char's Counter Attack (CCA), the flag ship that houses the vGundam
2) Nahel Argama from UC0096 Gundam Unicorn



3) VGundam's carrier Lynboss (or something like that)
4) Char's flag ship Realruler (or something like that)



5) And this innovative bad s design from VGundam Adolastia (something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment