Thursday, June 18, 2009

Recent issues

Last Friday, I found out that my pre-ordered Shin Mazinger Z Chogokin was not shipped at the end of May as it was supposed to, so I will be filling in a review of EX Gokin Mazinger instead. It may be another 10 days before I can do a review of the Shin Mazinger.

Today, another issue with the shipment I received for an assortment of captain herlock figures, this is waiting to be resolved...

And I've been outbidded again on the Hot Toys Ironman, so it will be a while before a review will show up. Just a tip for eBaying, supposed shipping cost is fixed for 2 identical items, if you can use "buy it now" on the item for $2, chances are you shouldn't be bidding for the same item for $2.1. Sometimes I just shake my head when I see people acted so irrationally during a "bidding war"...

No comments:

Post a Comment