Thursday, June 25, 2009

Review: Bandai GFFN ZII

The GFFN ZII, I cannot believe how well made this is.

This is a total surprise, as I already owned the initial GFF ZII released a few years ago. When the GFFN version was announced, I thought, there isn't a chance in the world I'd be pick this up since it looks more or less the same as before. Bandai, I'm no sucker, you know!


To be honest, after I bought the original GFF ZII, I took a look at all the different attachment parts, figured it's too bothersome and filed it inside my vault. To date, it still has yet to come out of the box, but it will see the light of day as I intend to do a side-by-side soon. So now back to this new one.


Just received this GFFN version a few days ago, I was impressed that the figure is pretty much as it, there were a few things for the stand, 2 bazookas, a Z Gundam rifle, and the beam cannon in the picture. Under a different brand, this figure probably will be labelled as perfect transformation.


All the parts are self contained, the ease of transformation is not bad, an old goat like myself can still managed. And the result is stunning.


The inner frame is metal and gives structure, stability and a nice weight to the figure, and the outer armour are all made with quality ABS plastic with sharp details. There is no rubbery PVC to deal with, which is fantastic.
I cannot rave enough about this, it's worth the investment. Now, I am excited about the Strike Gundam which is the next release, actually coming out this month...you can check out the preview pictures under the gffn label.

No comments:

Post a Comment