Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Work in Progress June-16-2009

Here are some of the reviews I am working on, be sure to check on them in the near future.
Gundam RX-78-02 ver. ka G.F.F. Metal Composite vs. ver. ka Master Grade.
I attempt to answer the question, was it worth getting the Metal Composite version when you have the MG.

Wave W.H.A.M. Super Dimension Fortress Macross.
I am currently hung up on the transformation process as you can see, the hip joints are very stubborn and refused to extend...and I refused to pull them out with brute force for fear of breaking them...


Space Pirate Captain Herlock super extended special.
I guarantee by the time I am finished with this extended special review (likely to be several parts), you will be so sick of seeing the good captain, his friends, and his Arcadia(s)...there may be a certain train involved somewhere as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment