Thursday, June 25, 2009

Review: Bandai GFF Gundam GP01

If I am not mistaken, the GP01 was the first release in the GFF series. I really like the GP01 design, kinda funny, cause I'm not so warm to the GP01 Fb...


The figure is made of PVC, and comes with an assortment of guns including the little machine gun thing that appeared in episode 1 & 2. There is also a long range cannon that was not pictured (couldn't get it photographed nicely).


The shield also has a second position settings to display it as "closed".

As much as I like it, it is showing its age. The articulation is quite limited, that's why you don't see any dramatic poses in these pictures. I am not a big fan of PVC 'action' figures, since I have more than my fair share of broken joints already (I still can't forget breaking the Max Factory Guyver knee 2 minutes after taking it out of the box). Also, there is no figure stand in the package, unlike the later releases.
It pains me to say this, but if you don't already have this, you may want to wait for the Robot Tamashii release (hopefully it will come one day).

No comments:

Post a Comment